Sunday, January 22, 2017

Upcoming Speaking Engagements!

I love genealogy, and every now and then I'm lucky enough to get to share that love publicly. Two such opportunities are coming up in February.



First, on Tuesday, 2/7, I and several other members of the awesome African American Genealogy Group (of Philadelphia) will be participating in a post-show conversation following the Philadelphia Theatre Company's production of Having Our Say: The Delany Sisters' First 100 Years, at the Suzanne Roberts Theatre. Details here, under the PEP and Special Events heading on the right: http://philadelphiatheatrecompany.org/shows/having-our-say/



Then, on Thursday, 2/16, I'll be the featured speaker for the Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania's Third Thursday program. In honor of Black History Month, the topic will be Finding Your African American Ancestors. Details here: https://genpa.org/events/third-thursdays/ (Note: the listing will be updated soon with a bio and details of my talk.)

Perhaps I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment